Groomed in an industry where networking events take place on grand scales I’ve gotten used to the mid-huddle business card swap. Then, the nonchalant connection meant another follow up email on my task list and THAT alone was a mini win. Shortly after taking the entrepreneur leap I realized that these networking events were great for mass connections but left me yearning for more than a business card. I was needing encouragement through this new journey, to further educate myself in business and empowerment as a leader.
- The name: Wahine in Hawaiian means woman. RUSH is how we get after it.
- RUSHwahine our translation = ambitious women
- We connect with the other powerful, like-minded women in our community.
- We help fellow businesswomen entrepreneurs with our expertise and advice.
- We build strong business relationships that will only grow our businesses further.
- We learn from fellow members about how to expand and achieve business goals.
- We celebrate our wins and hard work with others.
- We see beyond the business card: Bonding First – Business Second!
After the first few months of creating RUSHwahine, I quickly realized how much of a need there was for this powerful group of women. That is why we launched our RUSHwahine membership! My mission is to connect business women all over the islands to encourage, educate and empower. Sounds pretty great, right? Keep reading for more membership details.
- A 12-month membership.
- Complimentary Access to:
- RUSHkula, our in-person business education workshops. Kula in the Hawaiian language means school or class and where our members learn all areas of operating their business. Our presenters are hand select local women business owners who are experts in her respective field providing effective strategy in an interactive setting further enhancing our mavens. (premium charge for non-members)
- Complimentary Access to Mastermind Accountability Group :
- RUSHwahine member accountability groups mastermind virtually twice a month. Through Google Hangout, this collection of five women commit to one year of support online. Each month, we laser focus on one business where one entrepreneur has the opportunity to present. She shares her business, asking any questions that she may have on business strategies, models, growth and more. In return, this intimate sisterhood of intelligent women entrepreneurs give honest feedback and professional insight, providing valuable support that they may rarely receive from any other circle.
- Cross-Island Business Promotion: Our social media is your social media. RUSHwahine has a social media following of over 2,000 people and we want to help promote you. Several times a year we highlight our members gaining exposure for their business through our platforms.
- Discounted member rates for our quarterly mixers (premium for non-members)
- VIP newsletter treatment – be the first to know when we will be holding our events, and updating or special offers.
- Access to our Facebook Group where we share tips, ideas and support for all of our members.
- Priority answers to your questions during LIVE Facebook Group Strategy Sessions
- coming soon:
- Discounted Member Rates to Member Businesses – our members’ services and local business services at an exclusive discounted rate.
- Membership Directory – Have your business and name listed with links to all of your social media accounts, the opportunity to present discount member rates